“Social Issue Research Topic”

-My social issue is about abortion and why women should consider about keeping the child.

-Abortion is a big issue because the killing of an innocent human being is wrong even though he/she has not fully developed yet. many people disagree and think that the mother of the unborn child should do abortion because it’s her choice and she has rights to do whatever she wants.

-There are many ways to avoid abortion I believe that women should consider using birth controls because it prevents pregnancy  but ask your doctor for prescription ones, another way to prevent getting pregnant is have your male partner  using condoms before having sex, or letting him have a vasectomy wich  the tube that carries the sperms is cut of and he won’t be able to deposit sperms.

• A pro to the solution is that women will be less likely to get pregnant and therefore she won’t be able to commit abortion.
  • a con to the solution is that abortion or reducing pregnancy reduces the chance of other mothers or families looking for adoption because many women cant conceive.

Audience questions?                                                                                                                  -Do you agree/disagree that women should do an abortion even if they’re a victim of rape or have unprotected sex and now pregnant,/  or should women put their kids up for adoption for other families to adopt them?

4 thoughts on ““Social Issue Research Topic””

1. I disagree a female should not have an abortion and instead put their kid up for adoption. I am doing a topic similar to this but killing an innocent human being isn’t right.

2. This is a good topic to write about. I agree that women should consider birth control instead of getting pregnant and aborting the baby

3. I think women should keep the child and not abort it. Children are beautiful and if you have unprotected sex and know the consequences then you should know that you shouldn’t abort the child.